and this one says--don't share everything you do. How I unwind at the end of the of a rough week. Why children shouldn't be allowed to play on computers. I am behind in posting, I believe I have pictures for every day but one--in my year of the life. A few have been random phone shots--and I am unsure how to get them off my phone. Perhaps I should learn to read directions instead of making faces at my MacBook in photobooth. I am swamped-I alternate between hyper-speed, high efficiency-focused and taking my brain out juggling it from hand to hand (this photo from one of my juggling periods). I have a noisy-rattling-leaping sort of brain and the energy it takes me to stay focused for extended period of times is exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. I am wiped out by 7:00 pm every day-but enjoying the work. After the 20th-things return to normal insanity levels for me. This weekend I am going to begin to prepare the garden for spring, work on the collage(big thanks to the photos my fantastic friends are sending)and try to write 2 poems. Mostly I am simply groovy-
All pictures, images and text copyrighted by Bebe Cook.
(Brenda Nixon Cook)
(Brenda Nixon Cook)
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Day 14 post--Every picture tells a story
and this one says--don't share everything you do. How I unwind at the end of the of a rough week. Why children shouldn't be allowed to play on computers. I am behind in posting, I believe I have pictures for every day but one--in my year of the life. A few have been random phone shots--and I am unsure how to get them off my phone. Perhaps I should learn to read directions instead of making faces at my MacBook in photobooth. I am swamped-I alternate between hyper-speed, high efficiency-focused and taking my brain out juggling it from hand to hand (this photo from one of my juggling periods). I have a noisy-rattling-leaping sort of brain and the energy it takes me to stay focused for extended period of times is exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. I am wiped out by 7:00 pm every day-but enjoying the work. After the 20th-things return to normal insanity levels for me. This weekend I am going to begin to prepare the garden for spring, work on the collage(big thanks to the photos my fantastic friends are sending)and try to write 2 poems. Mostly I am simply groovy-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Brenda,
It's great getting a glimpse into your life with these photos.
And talking of such, reading your post has reminded me of your photo project....I knew there was something I needed to do all week but could not get to grips with what it was...now I know...hope to send you a photo over this weekend. ; )
xx
Liz,
As in all things I am behind, but I am taking the daily photos. I would love for you to send me the photo, as I still need a few more for the collage--it's looking cool. Once I get it done I will post the collage. Sending you a very big hug.
XXOO
:) brenda
Post a Comment