All pictures, images and text copyrighted by Bebe Cook.
(Brenda Nixon Cook)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 13--Don't tell me their not perfect--I don't care


My family. I took 3 pictures and they kept goosing each other--poking each other, making faces at each other--after 3 I gave up. This is how they are. Perfect. Okay I know the real truth, but as I said I don't care.

4 comments:

Liz said...

The fun time they were having shines through... ; )

Bebe Cook said...

Liz,

They are twins--so much alike that they are either hugging or fighting--I will keep them. Hope you are well and taking care of Liz. Sending you a hug!

:) brenda

Sandy said...

Those are candid in-the-moment shots, the best kind in my opinion. Who wants perfect as in airbrushed or staged? These are real people who seem to be having a great time together.

Bebe Cook said...

Sandy,

I love catching them in candid shots, but loathe when I am caught candid. These two are so much alike it hurts. How many days to sunny california? Sending you a big hug.

:) brenda