All pictures, images and text copyrighted by Bebe Cook.
(Brenda Nixon Cook)

Monday, September 14, 2009

All Along the Watchtower
















Photos from Lake Texoma, most taken from an observation tower overlooking the lake. A good but wet weekend at the lake, the horse back riding trails were washed out, so no horseback riding, but the girls still had a wonderful weekend, and I love just being nestled in the woods, near water, and away from the noise of the city. It's Monday, and no matter how hard I have petitioned the powers that be, Monday comes once every seventh day.

4 comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

A beautiful post.

Bebe Cook said...

Boomer,

Thank you, I enjoy the lake, and getting away. It rained all weekend, but as dry as it has been, I just said a big thanks for the wonderful respite that the earth was given.

:) bebe

Sandy said...

Lovely pictures. Your photography skills are amazing. You have an eye for snapping the image at just the right time.

Bebe Cook said...

Sandy,

Thank-you for the compliment, I am learning like in all things there is room for improvement, I struggle with time--and wanting to learn and experiment with the camera, and keeping all of my commitments. This weekens I am going to photograpgh my garden now that it is dying, it has a forlon hauting quality yet vibrant look to it, I hope I can capture that feeling on film.


:) b