All pictures, images and text copyrighted by Bebe Cook.
(Brenda Nixon Cook)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Penny for Your Thoughts

(a)

(b)
(c)
(d)
(e)
(f)
(g)
(h)
(i)
(j)
(k)
(l)
(m)
(n)
(o)
(p)



It has been a long week and I for one am glad for the long weekend. I am recovering from the Shingles, and think by this time next week I will be completely recovered. Yesterday was the first day I went without prescribed pain medicines in two weeks ( I did take 2 ibuprofen) and I felt I reached a turning point. My back itches like hell, and pain comes and go; but the chronic pain is mostly gone. I spent the week in Little Rock teaching a class, a fantastic teaching experience as I had a very small class and excited and interested students. I love when that happens. I have finally narrowed down the photos I am going to enter into the Richardson Photo contest, and I am going to order the prints this weekend a few odd choices for me, as I am entering a few shots of people, which is something I rarely do. I would like to enter 5 -10 photos in the contest, the limit is two per category, the categories can be found on the City of Richardson Website. I am thinking on the above photos, I would love the perspectives of others, let me know what you think, either leave me a comment here, on Facebook or email me at girlnixon@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a,b,d,f,g,j,l,m,n,o

Anonymous said...

beautiful photographs