All pictures, images and text copyrighted by Bebe Cook.
(Brenda Nixon Cook)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Windows


I love the blue of the sky as seen through the broke panes. I imagined the windows fully glassed, how blue the sky must of looked to everyone inside, how hard it must of been to stay inside, with the promise of that sky, always calling you to come outside, tempting you with a case of spring fever. I am still struggling at the edge of the what if twilight zone, but with God's grace I am gaining ground and mostly groovy.

5 comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

♥♥♥ Love this.

Sissy said...

I need this one framed!

Bebe Cook said...

Thank you both, I found the windows fascinating!! Sissy, I will have one printed and framed, what size do you want? Wishing you both a wonderful week.

:) brenda

Liz said...

Beautiful, Brenda...plus the postcard ones...hope all is well...
xx : )

Bebe Cook said...

Hi Liz,

I am glad you enjoyed the photos, seems my poetic muse is a bit on hibernation right now, I am hoping soon she will return. I saw your book page at Salt, WOW,fantastic page, love your photo. I tried to buy your book, but the link wasn't working!! I am going to keep trying. Sending you a big hug, and knocking wood that the book sells a million copies.

xxooxx

:) brenda