All pictures, images and text copyrighted by Bebe Cook.
(Brenda Nixon Cook)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lily and Me





I have been in the garden, the rain has brought new flowers.  I read a quote today from Ansel Adams that spoke to me, 

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. --Ansel Adams

so for now I am still mostly silent. 

3 comments:

SarahJane said...

Lovely photos, and I like the Adams quote.

Guinea Pig Poet said...

I'm viewing this one on a monitor that is devoid of red - it dosen't show a single shade of red because it just wants to implode and die - it looks prettier somehow.

:)

PS - Don't tell my brother that his monitor wants to die. He'll kill me!

Bebe Cook said...

Hi Sarah,

Thank you, I have been silent and gardening, and mostly working and mommying, I'm about ready for a 10:10 or a 30:30 are you game? Maybe for June. I like the Ansel quote too, I read it somewhere then spent an hour reading 100's of his quotes, I think I am going to look for a biography on him.

hugs

:) b

Hi Arti,

I am going to pull up the photos in photoshop and turn off the red, so I can see it like you, Try to be kind to your brother. Hope your are having a great visit at home.

hugs

:) b