
I am not very good with money. Not the math part, the saving part. I can do math asleep on my feet, so I know exactly how much money I am not saving. I suck at the saving part. I am trying to learn ( I was going to say relearn) but honestly I have never been good with the saving part, the rainy day, the plan for the future. The only good strategy I have is tucking things away out of my reach (like 401ks) and being married to a man who is better at the saving part than the math. I am working on educating myself on the definition of the need--of realizing what is worth paying for and what is not worth paying for and sticking to the plan. I have also decided to divorce myself from Peter and Paul (robbing Peter to pay Paul) and to stick to the plan. This will be hard for me, I have grown quite comfortable with Peter and Paul---I thought they had my back. I was wrong. I am learning.
2 comments:
Wow! Nice.
Thanks Kim---I love flowers and bugs--I took about 15 to get the one I liked. :)
Post a Comment